Pallanguli , பல்லாங்குழி in Tamil,”ಅಳಗುಳಿ ಮನೆ” or Alaguli Mane in Kannada, vamana guntalu in Telugu, പല്ലാങ്കുഴി in Malayalam, “सत्कोलि” or Satkoli in Marathi), is a traditional ancient mancala game played in South India especially Tamil Nadu and Kerala.playing pallanguli has its own merits.
- Coordination of fingers to take the game pieces from the pit
- swiftness in spreading the coins in other pits,
- analyzing the capacity of the opponent,
- remembering the coins I each pit,
- calculating the coins
- expecting the outcome are important features.
The colors seen in the image may vary from the actual product due to different computer screen resolutions and displays.
This product is handmade and there may be slight irregularities and minor differences This is a natural outcome of the hand-crafting process and its not a defect but adds to the charm of the product.